Sunday, 21 July 2013

Checking in with an update or two...

I know, I’ve been a terrible blogger of late, so thought it was time for a little post with a few updates on what’s been happening.

Firstly, I signed a contract for the print rights on one of my books! So excited, it was the first one I penned and has a special place in my heart. I’ll let you know more when I do.

My final edits have come for my next book with Harper Impulse, and people, it’s a sizzler. Yup, I’ve crossed the line from writing hot to writing explicit in this one. There’s still romance, humour and a story, but the smexy times have been amped up. So much so that my face burned during the read-through! Hopefully more info on this soon, but it’s looking like an August/September release.

I’m now working on the follow up to the smexy, and another story that I’m keeping under wraps for a bit. Not to be a tease or anything (honest) it’s just early days yet and I had no idea how much research would be involved, so going a little slower than I’d hoped. But it’s going to be another scandalous story, that’s certain. And it’s not the heroine this time. Alexa from Sinfully Summer was more than a handful ;o)

In other news, Harper Impulse have announced four new fantastic authors! Click the covers to find out more, but come back, because there’s more.



The lovely Shehanne Moore and creator of The Unraveling of Lady Fury (I’m sure you all know how much I loved this) has a new book out soon, The Judas Bride. You can find out more here or pop over to Noelle’s blog for more and a giveaway .

Plus the fabulous Susan Arden has done it again! Her latest book, Rock Into Me, book 1 in her Rule Breaker series, is fantastic and only 99c! Quick, go get it (click the pic). 



I’ll try not to leave it as long without a post next time ;o)


xoxo

10 comments:

  1. AImee. Air dancing congrats to you. Fabulous to be out in print. Keen me checked...Want to be first to buy a copy. BUT Harper Impulse Fabulous. They are doing so smexy well. Listen, thanks for the menshie. Noelle's giveaway is great and she is doing it herself for me too. as for Susan. Can't believe how far we've all come in a year missy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Air dancing for you too. Been over to Anne's blog to find out more about your smexy Black Wolfe. Think he just might steal Flint's place in my bed, er dreams!

      Thanks chick, will hopefully have more info soonish. xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Aimee you're going to be in print! Fantastic news!!!
    As for the sizzle - can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey, I hear you're ramping up the sizzle too! Hope that isn't my bad influence hehe xxx

      Delete
  3. Congrats, congrats! So pleased for you and now you've joined the decadent side of romance. Welcome! We've so much fun on the erotic side of the board. Sky is the limit! Thanks for letting Rock push in on your happy hijinks. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been building to this, and I knew I was going to shift into the land of erotic sooner or later. Having taken the leap I'm scared, and excited.

      Rock deserves it's own shout out. Soon, very soon. xoxo

      Delete
  4. I was just looking for the Susan Arden one but it isn't on Kobo. Shame, I am at a loose end with no book to read for review tonight. I wouldnt have minded a new author.
    Fantastic news about the print, I prefer eBooks but i think every author wants to see their book in print don't they. I am really looking forward to your next HI book, I do like a bit of filth lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, her others are though. Having read a few I can honestly say the gal writes amazing. Collard for a Night and Tempted by Trouble are in my bottomless pile of TBRs, but they've been bumped up after Twice Tempted and Rock Into Me :)

      Yay, I love filth too! Should really put a content warning on the blog soon hehe

      Delete
  5. Hi Aimee. Boy, lotsa things happening in your part of the world! Busy times. :-) Really enjoyed the post Aimee. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for flagging our beautiful new jackets, Aimee! Can't wait for Charlotte to pass on the next book for me to read! xKatie

    ReplyDelete