Sunday, 27 January 2013

#SexySnippets - Isle of Sensuality


I hope everyone’s having a fab weekend. Don’t know about everyone else, but I’ll be glad to see the end of January. This has to be the most depressing month of the year…Anyway, ‘nuff moaning about the weather :o) 
 
This is the first Sunday I’m participating in The Nut House Scribblers’ Sexy Snippets. My seven sentences are from Isle of Sensuality. 
 
His hand cupped her cheek and his thumb brushed her lips making them burn and swell. “We won’t be. Trust me.” Jake’s head lowered and he brushed his mouth against hers gently.
The shock of the sensations rippling through Caitlyn made her mind go blank for a second. Then her lips parted and the taste of him filled her mouth along with his tongue. Caitlyn lost composure. Her hands fisted his lapels and pulled him closer, pressing herself tighter against him.
Need more? You can get it here:

Be sure to check out other participating authors…

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Aimee. Welcome to sexy snippets. Very sensual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kiru. Wasn't about on Sunday, will be next week! x

      Delete
  2. Happy 1st February! You're not the only one glad to see the back of January. Thank goodness I had Isle of Sensuality to see me through the last few days. Certainly warmed me up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. roll on summer...
    I love this ...

    ReplyDelete