Tuesday, 22 January 2013

It's all going on...

What a great week. Isle of Sensuality was officially released yesterday and already I have lovely four and five star reviews on Goodreads. Of course, all this good news is offset by me being an absolute plonker and locking myself out my house today, but I’m in now. I won’t do that again if I can help it.
I’ve been working on edits for my April release, Never Say Never which is book 2 in The Price of Fame series and can’t wait until I can share Sander & Chloe with you. I got the cover today and absolutely love it! What do you all think?

Here’s the working blurb:-
When pretend turns to need, heartbreak is unavoidable.
Sander Chase wants Chloe Butler on his arm at his ex-fiancé’s engagement party and the bribe he offers means victory is sure. But he doesn’t need a relationship. Between working on the show and his band reforming, Sander doesn’t have time for a woman in his life.
After losing her dream job, her movie star ex and finding out her mum has dementia, Chloe returned to the UK determined to put her life back together. The last thing she needs is to parade around London on the arm of a celebrity, and she swore after the last she’d never get involved with one again. Sander offers her a chance at her dream job and it’s not something she can turn down, even though she’s unsure about what he wants in exchange.
Ignoring the insane chemistry between them should be easy, especially since Sander carries a secret that means there can be no future for them, but the more time he spends with Chloe, the harder it is to keep his hands to himself. As Chloe gets to know the man beneath she learns he’s nothing like her scumbag ex. Torn between wanting him and needing to keep her heart safe, Chloe struggles to fight her attraction to him and fails. With their separation closing in, all she can hope for is to protect her heart. 
You don’t need to have read The Monster of Fame to understand the story, it works well as a standalone, but it does have a teensy spoiler which hints at how TMOF ends.
Hope you’re all having a great week! I’m over on Susie Medwell’s Blog today chatting about my favourite holiday destinations and would love some suggestions for future travel. Tomorrow I’m over at The Hot Pink Typewriter and Unwrapping Romance for Wacky Wednesday. Hope to see y’all there.
XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Smoking cover, Aimee! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee, huge congrats on the release and the forthcoming book. Sure you deserve these reviews and sure there will be more. xxx

      Delete
  2. Awesome cover, Aimee! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Maya. I'm at that 'can't stop staring at it' stage still. :)

      Delete
  3. I love your cover, Aimee! Very sexy! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, I love it too! Let's hope the contents live up to it ;) x

      Delete