Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Free Book & Critique up for grabs

I’m sorry I’ve been a bit hush of late. The day job’s taking up a lot of my time, as is writing book two in The Price of Fame Series. For all you who have read The Monster of Fame and can’t wait for the second, I’m on the final stretch and plan to fire it off to my critique partner very soon, and my editor shortly after.
But I do feel bad about being MIA, and as a way of repaying all my friends and readers, I’ve decided to do a small competition for aspiring romance writers.
Basically, all you have to do is answer the following question:-
What is the name of the club Annabelle is invited to when she makes the live shows on Do You Have What It Takes? 
Email your answers to aimeeduffy11@gmail.com. The completion is open until November 20th and the winner will not only get a copy of my January release, The Isle of Sensuality, when it is available but I will also critique your first chapter and one page synopsis of your current manuscript (up to 5,000 words). 
I’ll announce the winner on November 21st, here on my blog. Please don’t send attachments with your answer. If you win, I’ll contact you by email and let you know which format to send your chapter and synopsis in. Plus, I think most emails with attachments go straight to my spam folder as I use Outlook more than Google for emails. 
Good luck to everyone!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment