Saturday, 13 October 2012

A Lovely Distraction

As you all probably know, I entered the global writing contest So You Think You Can Write this month. Voting’s over, and now it’s bite-your-nails-pull-your-hair-out time for everyone waiting on the results. I’ve been doing plenty of both!

I found out today that my debut book, The Monster of Fame, is live on Amazon UK & US and now Barnes & Noble, a whole two days early! I’m so excited that I haven't even chowed down on my nails once today! Maybe it will give them a chance to grow back ;o)

If you fancy a getting your hands on The Monster of Fame early, here are the links:-


Right, I’m off to celebrate!
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Yay enjoy the celebrations!! Wishing you lots of success with it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - your novel sounds fantastic! Thanks so much from linking through from the sytycw/ Harlequin discussion thread. Congratulations on an early publish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Aimee! I am definitely buying a copy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee, Did you post a small excerpt on the Harlequin boards a while ago? It sounds familiar. Congratulations on getting it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So let's get this party started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The party's in full swing round here ;)

      Delete
  6. Woo hoo! Aimee, I'm over half way through it and it is FABULOUS! Loving it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Aimee - Enjoy all the celebrations, girl. You deserve it. Right - I'm off to purchase me a copy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Eve! Hope you like it x

      Delete
  8. Yay!! Congratulations - will be reading it as soon as these edits are done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, lovely! I knew you'd get there. And BTW, the story is wonderful. I love it!
    x
    Elpi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooh! Aimee!! Thrilling time and thrilled for you.
    Shehanne xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete