Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Still here...


I’ve been MIA for a week or so, but I did have a good excuse. I was in Lanzarote for a much needed holiday. I managed to read three fabulous books and drink lots of fancy cocktails with names so rude I had to point to the menu to order them. :o)

The sun was splitting the trees from early morning right into the night. That said, it was a bit windy for the first few days, but I can do wind, I'm used to it living in Scotland! It was great and I didn't want to come home...


  
As you can see, Lanzarote is gorgeous, but I won’t be back for a while. Cyprus next year with the family and possibly a girlie holiday somewhere fun. I’m open to suggestions…

Be sure to drop by tomorrow. I’ve have the very talented Lacey Wolfe on my blog talking about innocence, erotica and her newest release.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Yay for holidays! Glad you had a lovely time xxx

    ReplyDelete