Tuesday, 12 June 2012

The Lucky Seven


The lovely ElpiPamiadaki has tagged me in her post, Lucky 7.

The challenge. Post seven lines from an unpublished work of fiction. That only leaves one story, Never Say Never. Thank you, Elpi, for nominating me!

The rules:

§  Go to page 7 or 77 in your current manuscript (fiction or non-fiction)

§  Go to line 7

§  Post on your blog the next 7 lines, or sentences, as they are – no cheating

§  Tag 7 other authors to do the same

I’m not at 77 yet, so mine will have to be from page 7. Here goes…
 

Something inside her relaxed. He wasn't handing the job to her on a plate, just giving her a foot in the door. When she'd sent her CV to the studio a few months back, they'd said they didn't have an opening. Did they now, or had Sander called in a favour?

“And if I get the job, how do you know I won't back out?”

Sander's lips curved in a way that should be illegal. A tingle skittered down her spine and licked hotter in her belly.



And the seven lucky nominees are.
Amalie Berlin
Susie Medwell

Tina Vaughn

Andrea Warpole

Incy Black

Jennifer Faye

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Aimee! As usual. Now. Where's the rest of it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Aimee! Thanks for making me a part of this. Tease you though I may, you're great fun. ;-) I thought it about time I stalked your blog as you've stalked mine. Now I'm off to sort my lucky seven - knickers and all. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this sounds fun! I want to play! :) xx

    ReplyDelete