Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Tuesday check-in Week 2, and a freebie

I was shocked, then thrilled this morning when I stood on the scales and realised I'd lost just over 6lbs. Since Tuesday! Slim Fast really does work! (Even though I cheated a bit this weekend and had a Chinese take-away and bottle of wine, but shhhh its a secret).

Although its not all great, don't get me wrong. I'm not a lover of milkshakes, although the chocolate one is quite nice. Still, I was feeling a bit sick after my shake at lunch time today. I'm not arguing with the results though. So, lets see how the next week goes...

Oh, almost forgot about the freebie. On the 20th and 21st April my friend Melissa Blue is letting you download her short romance, Talk Nerdy to Me, from Amazon for FREE. That's right, free! Can't knock a free book :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment