Saturday, 14 April 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Happy Sunday all!

This is my first post from a story I'm revising at the moment called The Monster of Fame. I thought I'd do something a bit sexy for my first time. It's completely PG though, well, a 15 certificate at least!

My hero and heroine are making love for the first time, and the hero has just asked her if she's sure she wants to ya know ;o)

“Yes, Miles. This is what I want.”

His lips moulded to hers and she closed her eyes, relishing in the tingling sensations his mouth roused.

She barely noticed when he began to walk, focused more on his tongue dancing sensually with hers and the broad strength of his shoulders. After breaking the kiss, he laid Anna on the bed.

The room was dark, illuminated by the soft moonlight shining in from the window. She couldn't see much else other than the dark sheets, Miles and his glorious chest – now that he'd removed his shirt.

Visit six sentence Sunday's website for excerpts from other authors. x

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Six Sentence Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, hope you're going to give us another six next sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping to post regularly so I can join. Thank ya'all :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy six ;-) Looking forward to next week's post!

    ReplyDelete