Saturday, 31 March 2012

Tag, You're it!

I've just been tagged by fellow Fifer, and Minx of Romance, Suzanne Jones. I've been busy the last few days, so haven't had the chance to respond straight away. Sorry Suzanne!

So here's the deal, I have to answer eleven random questions, ask another eleven and tag eleven lovely folk to answer them :o)

1. What was the last thing you laughed about?
My inibility to stop procrastinating whenever the opportunity presents itself. Actually, I have a good excuse this time. I'm lost in my CP's (published) book!

2. Sweet or savoury?
Sweet. What's better than chocolate?

3. What annoys you most?
Nose hair. You can trim it folks, it's not a crime.

4. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would that be?
That is such a cruel question, lol. 1 book, really? Okay, then I guess it would be Of Mice and Men. It makes me cry every time.

5. What's the best birthday present you've ever received?
A home made card from my little brother. (I like home made things)

6. Hard copy or ebook?
I like both.

7. What are you most proud of?
The fact that an R, regarless of how many I receive, just makes me more determined to suceed.

8. If you thought you were human, but were really a robot, would you want me to tell you? (Okay, I stole that from The Big Bang Theory - but I thought it was a great question. Personally, I wouldn't mind being a robot, but if I thought I was a robot then found out I was human I'd be pretty upset).
I love that series and can't believe I missed that episode! Yes, I'd want to know. I crave information like a man stranded in the desert craves water. :o)
9. What's the happiest memory you have of your childhood?
It was when I was nine. I know this is going to sound soppy, and daft and all those things people think they should say, but the best memory I have is when my step-dad of seven years (I called him by his first name at this point) told me that my mum was pregnant. He said he loved me like his own daughter, and asked how I'd feel about calling him 'dad' now that his second child was on the way. I'd wanted to for years, hell he WAS my dad, so that - to me anyway - was the happiest memory I have. He's still my dad, the only one, and I wouldn't want anyone else.

10. If you could do any job in the world, what would you really like to do?
I would love to be an author, and I hope to be someday, but for now I can't deny that I love my day job. Law was my other dream (the more realistic one) from my childhood and working full time in a lawyers and part time as a writer is the best of both worlds!

11. Where do you see yourself in eleven years' time?
Hopefully alive, and happy. Knowing my family and friends were too. That's really all I can ask for.

Now for my tags. My apologies folks, please don't feel you have to reply. 'Specially if you dont have time.

My 11 questions:

1. What is your favourite kind of romance, and why?
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want there?
3. What is the last thing that made you feel all warm and fuzzy?
4. If you could read minds, whose thoughts would you want to listen to and why?
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
6. What's your favourite holiday destination?
7. Who is your idol?
8. What is your bravest act in life so far?
9. Your favourite pet?
10. What is your favourite fairy tale, and why?
11. Morals. What does that mean to you?

Melissa Blue, Amy Swetkovich, Amalie Berlin, Michelle Smart, Aurelia Rowl, Annabeth Albert, Incy Black, Joanne Stewart, Lacey Devlin, Madeline Ash, Susie Medwell. TAG, you're it ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Done it! Have no idea how to tag so have cheated ha ha ha.
    I love the bit about your dad - really, really touching xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm up to my ears packing ready for house move this week but will get onto it when I can :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see what you mean about having tagged me! I want to consider these questions, so it might take me a few days to answer. That is a gorgeous childhood memory, not sappy at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific answers, Aimee - particularly to question 9.

    XX

    ReplyDelete