Tuesday, 1 November 2011

NaNoWriMo & A lil bit about NV

First of all, I want to say well done to those who made it to the Top Four in New Voices 2011. You all have amazing stories and I loved every one. It was so hard to pick between my top two faves, The Seven Day Target and Beguiling The Enemy. Both were very different, but I enjoyed them immensely. In the end, I only get one vote and The Seven Day Target done it for me. Well done girls, you all are winners in my book!

Now on to Nano, I've managed just over 3k today. A personal best for me and I hope to do the same Thursday since I have to work late Wednesday and Friday. I hate having to lose two days when I really want to make my 50k target. I'll just have to make up for it at the weekend. How's everyone else getting on? Are you writing a new story or finishing up an old one?

My username on Nano is 'aimeexdx'. Come add me as a writing buddy :o)

3 comments:

  1. I would buddy you Aimee but have decided not to NaNoWritMo as am well into my WIP and would hate to lose my thread - good luck with it though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were my favorites too :-) I'd like a tie so that they publish both. One can always hope. Lots of luck with NaNo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle. Don't suppose you've heard back from your editor yet? I'm super excited for you. I imagine you're 100 times worse!

    Ooo a draw. Love that idea Lacey. I'll keep my fingers crossed :o)

    ReplyDelete