Saturday, 22 October 2011

The happy week

I've had an awful few weeks. First a burst pipe meant no water to my flat, then I crashed my car into an undercover police car! This week, thankfully, has been so much better.

First off, five of my eharl pals got through to the top 21 in New Voices! Mega excited for you guys and I've already voted and read you all. Unfortunately, I keep getting knocked out when I try to post but it worked on Ami's. I've no idea how to fix it so I can tell you my thoughts on the rest but hopefully you'll all make it to the top few, I'm hoping they change it to top five :o)

Today has been brill too. I've got a new car (the same make and year as my old one with a cd player which I didn't have before)!

Plus...Vampire diaries started this week in the UK (I'm easily pleased, I know) but seriously, to me, all this equates to a good week :o)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Vampire Diaries. I think this is the best season yet so happy watching!

    Bad luck on the crashing into an undercover police car :-( The chances of that happening are probably the same as winning the lottery.

    Congrats on your new car and critique group. I hope that your week just keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete